Qari & Qariya Arabic Teacher PST Answer Keys 20 November 2016. District Cadre Various Posts by Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar (Screening Test For the posts of Arabic Teacher AT BPS-15, PST BPS-12 & Qari / Qariya BPS-12).
Qari & Qariya Arabic Teacher PST Answer Keys 20 November 2016
About Elementary and Secondary Education KPK:
Elementary and Secondary Education Department is the biggest of all departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It has more than 1,68,000 employees which are about 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. 4.17 million students are learning in more than 28000 Government institutions having more that 1,23,380 teachers.
- Formulation of policies, strategies and regulations for Schools Education & Literacy.
- Preparation of Annual Developmental Program (ADP) for Elementary and Secondary Education Sector.
- Processing of developmental projects.
- Monitoring and review of developmental Projects and schemes in coordination with concerned Directorates/PIUs.
- Improvement of Literacy and quality/standard at Primary and secondary education level.
- Financial Management (Recurring/non-recurring Budgets) and auditing of the Provincial Level releases to Schools & Literacy Department including PAC/DAC.
- Education Management Information System and Geographic Information System
- Regulation, Registration and Supervision of Private Teacher Training Institutions through BISEs.
- Preparation of draft Acts/Ordinances as per need for the approval of provincial assembly/ Chief Executive of the Province.
- Attending to the questions/queries of the Provincial/National Assemblies and Senate pertaining to Schools & Literacy sector in the province.
- Dealing the matters of BISEs & Public Schools in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Inter District posting/transfers of Officers of Provincial cadre (BPS-17 and above) in Schools on recommendations of the Directorates of Elementary and Secondary Education Department
- Processing of Selection grade, Move-over, Pension, GP fund final payment and Promotion cases for approval of the competent forum at Provincial Level in accordance with the existing approved Policy.
- Coordination with the Federal Government and Donors.
- Inter Provincial admissions in teachers training institutes on reciprocal basis.
- Performance evaluation reports of Provincial cadre Officers (ACRs).
- Processing the cases of short and long-term foreign visits/training and award of Scholarships for approval of the competent forum.
- Any other task assigned by the government.