Govt of The Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs 2016. Government Of The Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Career Opportunities at District Headquarter Hospital and Tehsil Headquarter Hospital. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab on contract basis (Non-Transferable).
Govt of The Punjab Healthcare Department Jobs 2016
Name of Posts:
1. Admin Officer
Masters’ degree in Economics / Public Administration / Finance/ MBA Finance /Administration / Statistics / Computer Science / M.Com / B.Sc Engineering / Pharm D or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
2. Human Resource & Legal Officer
Masters’ degree in (HR) / Public Administration / MBA / Management / Administration / LLB / M.Com or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
3. Procurement Officer
Masters’ degree in Finance / MBA (Finance) / M.Com / CA Inter / ACCA or equivalent from HEC recognized University or officer from Treasury Service / Subordinate Accounts Service Masters’ degree in Finance/ MBA (Finance) / B.sc Engineering / Pharm D / Economics / Statistics / M.Com or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
4. IT/Statistical officer
Masters’ degree in Computer Science/ MCS / BSCS (Hons)/ M.Sc Statistics/ MBA/M.Com/B.sc Engineering or equivalent from HEC recognized University.
5. Data Entry 06 Operator (DEO)
B.A / B.Sc / B.Com/ BCS or equivalent from HEC recognized University. In case of B.A must have 06 Months Computer Course/Diploma.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates= 5 Years and for Female candidates= 8 Years.
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 30/09/2016
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualified.
- In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ Interview.
- The Shortlist Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.nuniab.qov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
- No Separate test/ Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible /shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his/her preference of THQ Hospital, however the short listed candidate have the right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
- Department has the right to accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
NOTE:-The Candidates shall specifically mention the post and facility against which the application is submitted.
Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals Jobs Advertisement
District Headquarter Hospitals Jobs Advertisement
To Download Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals Application Form: Click Here
To Download District Headquarter Hospitals Application Form: Click Here
To Download Contents Wrightages: Click Here
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad