Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics Division 1st January Test Answer Keys Result. Today NTS Has Taken The Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics, Statistics Division Test For The Posts Of Printing Supervisor, Statistical Assistant, Cartographer, Geographical Assistant, Senior Draftsman, UDC, Jr Draftsman, LDC, Duplicating Machine Operator, Telephone Operator, Ferro Machine Operator, Assistant Machine Foreman, Driver, Machine Man, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker and Chowkidar. Here You Can Find Your Answer Keys Result.
These pots to be filled by the applicants with overall qualification of Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Relevant Diploma and within qualification applicants must possess the relevant working experience of several years is required to hold these jobs.
About Pakistan Bureau Of Statistics:
After independence of Pakistan, Central Statistical Office (CSO) was setup by the Government of Pakistan in 1950 as an attached department of Economic Affairs Division. Since then statistical system was reviewed from time to time by both local and foreign consultants. In 1972, on the recommendation of IBRD Mission, Central Statistical Office (CSO) was upgraded to a full-fledged Statistics Division. The Division was re-organized in 1981 and its technical wing (the then CSO) was converted into Federal Bureau of Statistics (FBS) as one of its attached departments. As a step forward Government of Pakistan has established Pakistan Bureau of Statistics, by merging Federal Bureau of Statistics, the Population Census Organization, The Agriculture Census Organization and the Technical wing of Statistics Division.
Functions of PBS
- Collection, compilation and analysis of statistical data relating to various sectors of economy
- Publication of statistical data
- Supply of statistical information to Federal Ministries, Provincial Governments and other organizations
- Research with a view of improving statistics
- Exchange of statistical information with foreign countries
- Technical advice and statistical coordination with other departments
- Evaluation and introduction of standard concepts, definition and classifications pertaining to national statistical series
- Clearance of statistical projects undertaken by different organizations
- Evaluation of efficient computation methods for statistical estimation
- Implementation of policy laid down by the Statistics Division by suitably adopting the Statistical System of Pakistan to conform with the policy
- Undertaking the National censuses and surveys