Health Department Nankana Sahib Jobs February 2017 Application Form. Here you will land the most recent position shape Health Department Nankana Sahib Jobs 2017 For Medical Officer BS-17. Applications are being welcomed from the District Govt Health Department of Nankana Sahib means to select the qualified, bore and all around restrained candidates are required to apply for the accompanying posts which incorporates (Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer, Operation Theater Attendant, Ward Servant, Ward Cleaner, Ward Boy, Sweeper, Naib Qasid, Masalchi, Mali and Cook) are the presents which requires on be filled by the candidates on adhoc/contract reason for the time of one year for Medical Officer/Women medicinal Officer while for rest of the posts it will be made for a long time which can be broadened assist on palatable execution of the candidates, though the candidates will be fired from work without allocating any reason. Resigned Armed Forces workers are qualified to toss their application for above posts. Both male and females are qualified to apply. Arrangement will be done in DHQ doctor’s facilities of Nankana Sahib. Standard is held for Disable candidates as 3% and for Class 04 retied and In administration representatives 20% to apply. Presently, we should observe on it’s applying and qualification criteria beneath.
Health Department Nankana Sahib Jobs February 2017 Application Form
Name Of Posts:
- Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer
- Operation Theatre Attendant
- Ward Servant
- Ward Cleaner
- Ward Boy
- Naib Qasid
Age limit should be 22 to 35 years and for rest of the posts the age limit should be 18-25 years is required with 5 years age relaxation is required for males, 3 years is required for females and 10% relaxation will be given to disable applicants.
For medical Officers the MBBS degree is required with one year house job along with PMDC registration is required and for rest of the posts Matric, Middle, Primary qualification is required to apply.
How to Apply For DHQ Nankana Sahib Jobs:
- Applicants are required to send the handwritten application along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, residential certificates, and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- For Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer obtain the form from Office of the Health Department.
- Last date for applying is 27th February 2017.
- Walk in Interview for Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer will be conducted on every Saturday.
- For rest of the posts except Medical Officer/Women Medical Officer will be held on 13th March 2017.
Last Date For Application Submission: 27 February 2017
Test Date: Will be Announced Soon