Military Lands & Cantonment Board Department Jobs 2017 Application Form and Latest Advertisement.
Name of Vacancies:
- Deputy Superintendent (Office, Revenue, Lands & Accounts)
- Assistant Superintendent (Office, Revenue, Lands & Accounts)
- Junior Clerk (LDC)
- Cantt Engineer
- Cantt Overseer
- S/D Man
- Assistant Garden Superintendent
- Garden Supervisor
- Sanitary Inspector
- Sanitary Supervisor
- Computer System Analyst
- Junior Computer System Analyst
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
Fire Fighting Branch
- Fire Station Incharge
- Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (as amended time to time) and other applicable laws, conditions rules and regulations.
- Appointments for the above mentioned posts will be made all over Pakistan and appointed candidate may be transferred/appointed in any cantonment board of Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates, who have already submitted applications, should apply a fresh.
- Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will appointed on probation period of one year on discretion of competent authority.
- Military Land and Cantonment Department, Ministry of Defense reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
- At the time of issuance of offer letter, information provided in application form will be verified. In case of false or incomplete information. Military Lands and Cantonment Department may reject the candidate at any stage, in case a candidate does not disclose his government service at the time of submission of application, application/ candidate will be cancelled/considered ineligible immediately after the tact is revealed to the department. Educational certificates/ degrees need not to be attached at this stage with the application.
- Upper age limit will be counted / assumed till the last date of submission of applications. However, relaxation in upper age limit may be allowed as per following rules and regulations in additions to the five years general age relaxation.
- Government servants of up to of 55 years of age and those who have completed two years of continuous government service till last date of applications are eligible often years of age relaxation.
- Fifteen years age relaxation for Ex-Service men (Pak Army. Navy and Air Force only) OR relaxation in age equal to years served in armed forces (which ever duration is less for released/retired officers/Ex-Service men).
- For candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, AJK, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan, three years age relaxation will be allowed. In case above mentioned 10/15 years age relaxation is claimed, this three years age relaxation is not permissible.
- Five years age relaxation for sons, daughters and widows of government servants who died during government service.
- Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
- Department will arrange for the interviews of eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Procedure For Applications:
- Application forms and online receipt may be obtained from website of www.nts.oro.ok
- For all posts, prescribed test fee should be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, UBL.
- Applications are not acceptable without receipts of submitted fee.
- NTS does not accept responsibility for/entertain applications received late by post/any courier.
- Deposited fee is non transferable/ non refundable.
- Candidates should send their applications on prescribed form along with original online deposit slip to NTS Headquarters Islamabad.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
- Application forms must reach to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad latest by
- February 10, 2017.
- For Further Information Please Contact: National Testing Service-Pakistan, UAN: +92-51-844-444-1, NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No.46, Sectorl-8/2, Islamabad
Military Lands & Cantonment Board Department Jobs 2017 Application Form
To Download Advertisement (English): Click Here
To Download Advertisement (Urdu): Click Here
To Download Application Form: Click Here
Last Date For Application Submission: Friday, 10th February 2017